Salesforce and Zoom Webinars
The Zoom integration for Salesforce supports Zoom Webinars through campaigns. When a Webinar is created in Zoom, a campaign will automatically be created in Salesforce.
- Zoom Account with Webinar License
- Salesforce Domain for Salesforce Lightning
Configure Zoom Webinar Settings
- From the App Launcher, navigate to Zoom Config.
- In order to use the webinar integration with Salesforce, you will need to authorize Salesforce to receive your webinar information. In the Webinar Settings section, click here to authorize access.
- Click Authorize.
- Once access is authorized, you will be able to configure the specific settings.
- You will see the Zoom Webinar Settings. Here you can enable:
- Create a campaign for each webinar: When you create a Webinar on Zoom, a campaign will automatically be created with that title.
- Add registrants as campaign members: Once your webinar registrants register for your webinar, they will be added as campaign members in Salesforce.
- Create new lead: Enable this setting to create a new lead for your registrants.
- Save your settings.
Verify the Integration
Once you have authorized Zoom and Salesforce, you will want to ensure that Webinars properly trigger campaigns. Perform the following steps:
- Create a Webinar on the Zoom portal and set reigstration approval to manually approve.
- Create 2 different registrants for the webinar as a test.
- Navigate to Salesforce and login.
- Navigate to the Zoom Webinars page on Salesforce and verify that your webinar is listed. Note: You may need to refresh the page to synchronize Zoom and Salesforce.
- Click the webinar and scroll down to Registrant Management
- Click Pending Approval and verify that your two registrants are listed.
- Approve one registrant and deny the other.
- Your denied registrant will appear in the Blocked tab while the approved registrant will appear in the Approved tab.
Managing your Zoom Webinar from the Campaign
Once you have scheduled a Webinar, Zoom will trigger a campaign created using the title of your Webinar. Once the campaign is created you are able to manage your webinar:
- Approve or deny registrants
- View your approved, blocked, pending registrants
- Add, edit, and remove panelists