This release of the LTI Pro integration contains the following enhancements and bug fixes:
New and Enhanced Features
- Schoology Calendar Events:
- Configure Schoology to automatically create course events through the LTI Pro configuration page.
- Events are created when meetings are created in LTI Pro or imported.
- Events are deleted when meetings are deleted in LTI Pro, are disassociated in LTI Pro, or are deleted in Zoom Web.
- Events are updated when meetings are updated in LTI Pro
- Auto Login to Zoom via LMS IDP:
- Users are automatically logged in to their Zoom accounts when they are logged into the LMS via SSO and the LMS uses the same IDP for Zoom SSO login.
- Zoom account must support SSO and is configured to set the user’s email.
- Auto Login is configured through the LTI Pro configuration page.
- The user is an SSO user.
- Recordings with audio transcripts do not display audio transcript JSON file from the Cloud Recordings tab.
This release has the following known issues:
- “Breakout Room pre-assign” meeting option is not currently supported. Users have the following work arounds to enable this option:
- Schedule the meeting with LTI Pro and then enable the selected meeting option on the Zoom website.
- Schedule the meeting on the Zoom website and then use LTI Pro to import the meeting into a course.
- Changing the LTI Pro installer User Role from Admin to Member on the Edit User page causes LTI Pro to stop working. The application does have the necessary permissions to continue.
- Unable to import meetings that were created in merged accounts.
- Single meetings within recurring meetings are not editable.
- Changing to a non-English language is currently not supported.
- Calendar events are not updated if the meeting is updated from Zoom Web.